MaRu Management Consulting (Pty) Ltd trading as MaRu Consulting is 100% Black-owned, we have 98% black youth employed multidisciplinary management consulting firm in the country. The firm was founded in 2014, led by a young, dynamic, vibrant, and experienced team of competent and qualified professionals with very strong individual backgrounds and achievements. Our team holds more than 18 years of combined professional (national and global) experience in the various fields of services we offer.
We have adopted a business model that seeks to contribute to the growth of the South African economy hence services are provided to a wide range of businesses ranging from small to large entities. The firm is committed to the development and growth of the rural-based economy in South Africa, uplifting and transforming the accounting profession. The founder of the firm serves as an active member of:
- The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- The South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)
- The South African Institute of Business Accountants (SAIBA)
- The South African Institute of Tax Practitioners (SAIT)
- The Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA)
- The Institute of Internal Auditors for South Africa (IIASA)
Our Brand Promise
Quick Facts about MaRu Consulting
- 100% Black Owned Professional Consulting Firm.
- 98% Black Youth Employed Firm.
- 60% of our office are rural-based professional offices.
- Employed more than 30 professional specialized personnel.
- We have diverse skills, financial experts, forensics consultants, energy experts.
- We are very much committed in social-economic development.